We're Expanding Our New Plant-Based Menu!
You asked, we listened. We've now introduced our new plant-based menu offering to select Canadian and US locations!
After several months of testing our plant-based menu items at select locations, we're proud to announce that our 100% vegan, plant-based menu section will now be available at more Earls locations across Canada and the US!
Beginning July 17th, you can now find the menu at:
- Ambleside Beach (West Vancouver)
- Yaletown (Vancouver)
- Langley (Vancouver)
- Bridge Park (Burnaby)
- Earls Tin Palace (Edmonton)
- King St (Toronto)
- Prudential Centre (Boston)
- Bellevue (Washington)
- Legacy West (Plano, TX)
Starting July 25th, our plant-based menu will also be available at:
Our all-vegan selections include:
- Avocado Toast (including on our brunch menu)
- Crispy Tofu Zen Bowl
- Green Dragon Roll
- Spicy Tofu Tacos
- Vegan Field Greens Salad
- Vegan Hunan Kung Pao
- Vegan Quinoa + Avocado Powerbowl
- Vegan Korean Bibimbap (only offered at select locations)
- Smoothie Bowl (only offered on our brunch menu)
And to top it off, more plant-based menu items will also be introduced at these locations in the fall, with more details to be released in late October. Until then, bon appetit!