On Tuesday October 11th Earls King Street, in the heart of downtown Toronto, in cooperation with Charton Hobbs played host to celebrated wine-maker Thomas Perrin for an exclusive Perrin Wine Dinner. For many generations the Perrin family has run one of the greatest estates in the Rhone Valley, Chateau de Beaucastel.
The evening began with a tasting tour that included a wide range of Perrin family vintages. Narrated by Thomas, our guests learned about the history of the different vintages and family anecdotes passed down through the Perrin family generations.
Following the tasting a five course dinner was served which included a sneak-peak at Earls new Fall menu items. To top off the evening Thomas signed a bottle of Chateau de Beaucastel 2009 and awarded it to one lucky guest to add to their personal collection.
- We’re sharing the dressing #recipe for our Mediterranean Quinoa Salad + the Harvest Crunch Salad! Check it out ow.ly/sF8x0 8 hours ago
- What does your breakfast food say about you? Our #brunch items say that you have great taste in food. ow.ly/sESrD via @BuzzFeed 10 hours ago
- So glad to hear you love it! RT @appetite4van: Lunch. @earlsrestaurant the ricotta w/ sourdough rules. http://t.co/bJ2cLsSVKF 1 day ago
- Coming up on @CBCEarlyEdition one of Canada’s most successful home grown companies, Vancouver based @earlsrestaurant featured 3 days ago
- #SneakPeek of our @earlsTinCalgary renovation instagram.com/p/jMbkf3mtVT/ #interiordesign #yyc http://t.co/4Kulpyf4ek 3 days ago