On Tuesday October 11th Earls King Street, in the heart of downtown Toronto, in cooperation with Charton Hobbs played host to celebrated wine-maker Thomas Perrin for an exclusive Perrin Wine Dinner. For many generations the Perrin family has run one of the greatest estates in the Rhone Valley, Chateau de Beaucastel.
The evening began with a tasting tour that included a wide range of Perrin family vintages. Narrated by Thomas, our guests learned about the history of the different vintages and family anecdotes passed down through the Perrin family generations.
Following the tasting a five course dinner was served which included a sneak-peak at Earls new Fall menu items. To top off the evening Thomas signed a bottle of Chateau de Beaucastel 2009 and awarded it to one lucky guest to add to their personal collection.
- Earls President, Mo Jessa taking a quick break to show off our new waiting area at head office!… instagram.com/p/gB3sgdmtbE/ 6 hours ago
- Happy Monday! We’ve got plenty of great items featured in our restaurants today. Come on in and check them out! #TGIM 9 hours ago
- Will you be coming in for #brunch this morning? #Frittata #delicious http://t.co/ln7cKZ4Xpn 2 days ago
- What are you up to this weekend? May we suggest enjoying our #EggsBenny? It should be top of the to do list! ow.ly/i/3s6Rv #brunch 3 days ago
- Earls Introduces a New Brunch Menu in #Calgary #YYCFood noshingwiththenolands.com/earls-introduc… via @TaraNoland 3 days ago