On Tuesday October 11th Earls King Street, in the heart of downtown Toronto, in cooperation with Charton Hobbs played host to celebrated wine-maker Thomas Perrin for an exclusive Perrin Wine Dinner. For many generations the Perrin family has run one of the greatest estates in the Rhone Valley, Chateau de Beaucastel.
The evening began with a tasting tour that included a wide range of Perrin family vintages. Narrated by Thomas, our guests learned about the history of the different vintages and family anecdotes passed down through the Perrin family generations.
Following the tasting a five course dinner was served which included a sneak-peak at Earls new Fall menu items. To top off the evening Thomas signed a bottle of Chateau de Beaucastel 2009 and awarded it to one lucky guest to add to their personal collection.
- The Tuesday after a long weekend is rough so take a long lunch. #ThisCallsForRibs http://t.co/a8Ja45Y8fl 2 months ago
- Are you what we like to call wing social? Cast your vote here for your chance to win an Earls gift card! ow.ly/wZlnX 2 months ago
- A #restaurant #design profile on our newest location @EarlsDadeland via @RDDmag ow.ly/wSSos 2 months ago
- A deliciously close up view of our Croque Madame aka the best breakfast ham and grilled cheese sandwich! #brunch http://t.co/9FaoYkyvP2 2 months ago
- How about Earls ribs with warm potato salad and coleslaw for dinner tonight? Just $25! See you soon. http://t.co/n8b32bzDre 2 months ago