On Tuesday October 11th Earls King Street, in the heart of downtown Toronto, in cooperation with Charton Hobbs played host to celebrated wine-maker Thomas Perrin for an exclusive Perrin Wine Dinner. For many generations the Perrin family has run one of the greatest estates in the Rhone Valley, Chateau de Beaucastel.
The evening began with a tasting tour that included a wide range of Perrin family vintages. Narrated by Thomas, our guests learned about the history of the different vintages and family anecdotes passed down through the Perrin family generations.
Following the tasting a five course dinner was served which included a sneak-peak at Earls new Fall menu items. To top off the evening Thomas signed a bottle of Chateau de Beaucastel 2009 and awarded it to one lucky guest to add to their personal collection.
- We sure do @chefdavidwong! RT @earlsTK: We love tomatillos here @earlsTK – DW http://t.co/d1HYfrTojC 1 month ago
- Adorable PSA from @Budweiser. #FriendsAreWaiting ow.ly/BM9p3 1 month ago
- We hope BC students have a great first day back in school! 1 month ago
- Today is the last day that our BC locations are donating profits from our Sante Fe Salad to @BreakfastCanada. http://t.co/mBdB2v7TC9 1 month ago
- We could all use an Earls Chorizo + Mushroom Hash in our lives. #brunch http://t.co/cxVST6YSx0 1 month ago