Posts Tagged ‘pineapple’
With inspiration from Latin American markets where fresh tropical fruits are served sprinkled with salt and chili pepper, our new summer margarita serves up fresh muddled pineapple, our own house made ginger syrup and fresh squeezed lime juice with a salt, sugar and cayenne pepper rim that tantalizes your sweet, salty and spicy senses Usually, I ...
Inspiration was found in Dominical, a beach-front fishing village in Costa Rica. We pack two soft taco shells with lime and coriander marinated grilled Wahoo, a firm, meaty, white fish. Top it with mango, avocado salsa and a drizzle of Valentina, a citrusy hot sauce blended with sour cream to keep the heat down and ...
- We’ve reached 100k Facebook check-ins! Thanks fans & followers for the good times! Here’s to the next 100k! ow.ly/i/23OZS 7 hours ago
- “Replace a song lyric with steak” game– Cause if you liked it then you should’ve put a steak on it #steaksong #steakredemption 1 day ago
- Feel like having fun this Friday? Let’s play “replace a song lyric with #steak” game. We’ll go first: I like big #steaks and I cannot lie! 1 day ago
- #SteakRedemption video; the concept behind our promotion! ow.ly/kPsnA 2 days ago
- We agree! RT @kirkanast: After much searching I think @earlsrestaurant has the best Caesar in town. 2 days ago