Posts Tagged ‘pepper’
With inspiration from Latin American markets where fresh tropical fruits are served sprinkled with salt and chili pepper, our new summer margarita serves up fresh muddled pineapple, our own house made ginger syrup and fresh squeezed lime juice with a salt, sugar and cayenne pepper rim that tantalizes your sweet, salty and spicy senses Usually, I ...
- “Replace a song lyric with steak” game– Cause if you liked it then you should’ve put a steak on it #steaksong #steakredemption 15 hours ago
- Feel like having fun this Friday? Let’s play “replace a song lyric with #steak” game. We’ll go first: I like big #steaks and I cannot lie! 17 hours ago
- #SteakRedemption video; the concept behind our promotion! ow.ly/kPsnA 2 days ago
- We agree! RT @kirkanast: After much searching I think @earlsrestaurant has the best Caesar in town. 2 days ago
- Great question! Those contacted for a Steak Redemption did, unfortunately we do not have a (@YouTube youtu.be/W1VTNzDBrR4?a) 2 days ago