Posts Tagged ‘flour’
Inspiration was found in Dominical, a beach-front fishing village in Costa Rica. We pack two soft taco shells with lime and coriander marinated grilled Wahoo, a firm, meaty, white fish. Top it with mango, avocado salsa and a drizzle of Valentina, a citrusy hot sauce blended with sour cream to keep the heat down and ...
- “Replace a song lyric with steak” game– Cause if you liked it then you should’ve put a steak on it #steaksong #steakredemption 19 hours ago
- Feel like having fun this Friday? Let’s play “replace a song lyric with #steak” game. We’ll go first: I like big #steaks and I cannot lie! 20 hours ago
- #SteakRedemption video; the concept behind our promotion! ow.ly/kPsnA 2 days ago
- We agree! RT @kirkanast: After much searching I think @earlsrestaurant has the best Caesar in town. 2 days ago
- Great question! Those contacted for a Steak Redemption did, unfortunately we do not have a (@YouTube youtu.be/W1VTNzDBrR4?a) 2 days ago