Posts Tagged ‘customer appreciation’
On Tuesday July 24th Earls Regina South held their 9th annual customer appreciation golf tournament. Over 120 of their loyal customers came out to the event where they enjoyed a fun-filled day of golf, were treated to sausages on a house baked hot dog buns (special thanks to baker Sara Zummack), fresh-shucked oysters, and an Earls’ ...
- You know what makes a great Sunday dinner? A steak dinner at one of our restaurant locations! #SteakRedemption ends Tuesday! 4 hours ago
- We’ve reached 100k Facebook check-ins! Thanks fans & followers for the good times! Here’s to the next 100k! ow.ly/i/23OZS 1 day ago
- “Replace a song lyric with steak” game– Cause if you liked it then you should’ve put a steak on it #steaksong #steakredemption 2 days ago
- Feel like having fun this Friday? Let’s play “replace a song lyric with #steak” game. We’ll go first: I like big #steaks and I cannot lie! 2 days ago
- #SteakRedemption video; the concept behind our promotion! ow.ly/kPsnA 3 days ago