Posts Tagged ‘chicken’
Over the quarter century that Earls has been around, there have been so many great stories behind the scenes. Sadly, they barely ever land on the ears of our front-line staff, let alone on those of our lovely customers! But thanks to the Earls Blog, we can start to share some of these wonderful stories ...
Earls First Annual Compassion Gala took place on November 4th, 2010. It was held in support of the Zebra Child Protection Centre, a service which provides a positive impact in our local community. The event was a HUGE success! Earls South Edmonton Common was transformed into a breathtaking dining room with exquisite “Compassion Gala décor.” Zebra “diamonds”, a ...
- We’ve reached 100k Facebook check-ins! Thanks fans & followers for the good times! Here’s to the next 100k! ow.ly/i/23OZS 15 hours ago
- “Replace a song lyric with steak” game– Cause if you liked it then you should’ve put a steak on it #steaksong #steakredemption 2 days ago
- Feel like having fun this Friday? Let’s play “replace a song lyric with #steak” game. We’ll go first: I like big #steaks and I cannot lie! 2 days ago
- #SteakRedemption video; the concept behind our promotion! ow.ly/kPsnA 2 days ago
- We agree! RT @kirkanast: After much searching I think @earlsrestaurant has the best Caesar in town. 3 days ago