Have you ever wondered how the dishes are chosen to be on the Earls menu? The process begins with our Culinary Director Reuben Major. After visiting various cities around the world he gets to work creating numerous fresh, inspired dishes which then arrive at each city’s test restaurant for their debut.
Earls Tin Palace situated downtown is home to Edmonton’s test store. At this location guests indulge in various culinary creations such as the Dungeness crab and prawn salad, lobster gnocchi and my personal favorite the fish tacos! On Tuesday, January 31st we invited some of our guests to join us in an “unveiling” of these items which recently launched February 1st. A total of 12 mouthwatering dishes were presented – needless to say, everyone left full!
Throughout the evening we provided each guest with tasters of the new dishes in an interactive family style environment, it was great to hear such valuable feedback on our new dishes from the guests who are so important to our business.
With such a selection to choose from hopefully everyone found their own new favorite dish!
Regional Marketing Manager
Earls Western Canada
- #SteakRedemption video; the concept behind our promotion! ow.ly/kPsnA 11 hours ago
- We agree! RT @kirkanast: After much searching I think @earlsrestaurant has the best Caesar in town. 13 hours ago
- Great question! Those contacted for a Steak Redemption did, unfortunately we do not have a (@YouTube youtu.be/W1VTNzDBrR4?a) 15 hours ago
- There are no mi-steaks when it comes to ordering a steak with us #pun #steakredemption #successkid #meme ow.ly/i/24e49 15 hours ago
- Great video! Check out our Signature Steak Rub demo & recipe compliments of @Dailymotion #SteakRedemption ow.ly/l1BSG 2 days ago