You may have noticed that familiar black and white logo on our menus and probably thought “Did Earls change their fish??”
Well, to answer your question… Nope!! It’s the same fish we’ve always had on our menu, because we’ve always thought it was the most sustainable way to go… and now OceanWise thinks so, too. You’ll understand why we feel so proud about having made a good choice all along. Check out the video of Alym Hirji, Executive Chef at Earls above, as he takes us to the Vancouver Aquarium to discuss Ocean Wise!
- “Replace a song lyric with steak” game– Cause if you liked it then you should’ve put a steak on it #steaksong #steakredemption 10 hours ago
- Feel like having fun this Friday? Let’s play “replace a song lyric with #steak” game. We’ll go first: I like big #steaks and I cannot lie! 11 hours ago
- #SteakRedemption video; the concept behind our promotion! ow.ly/kPsnA 1 day ago
- We agree! RT @kirkanast: After much searching I think @earlsrestaurant has the best Caesar in town. 1 day ago
- Great question! Those contacted for a Steak Redemption did, unfortunately we do not have a (@YouTube youtu.be/W1VTNzDBrR4?a) 1 day ago