You may have noticed that familiar black and white logo on our menus and probably thought “Did Earls change their fish??”
Well, to answer your question… Nope!! It’s the same fish we’ve always had on our menu, because we’ve always thought it was the most sustainable way to go… and now OceanWise thinks so, too. You’ll understand why we feel so proud about having made a good choice all along. Check out the video of Alym Hirji, Executive Chef at Earls above, as he takes us to the Vancouver Aquarium to discuss Ocean Wise!
- What does your breakfast food say about you? Our #brunch items say that you have great taste in food. ow.ly/sESrD via @BuzzFeed 1 hour ago
- So glad to hear you love it! RT @appetite4van: Lunch. @earlsrestaurant the ricotta w/ sourdough rules. http://t.co/bJ2cLsSVKF 1 day ago
- Coming up on @CBCEarlyEdition one of Canada’s most successful home grown companies, Vancouver based @earlsrestaurant featured 2 days ago
- #SneakPeek of our @earlsTinCalgary renovation instagram.com/p/jMbkf3mtVT/ #interiordesign #yyc http://t.co/4Kulpyf4ek 2 days ago
- Are you treating everyone for brunch at Earls? @riazmeghji @bt_vancouver #yummmmmmm http://t.co/ZYE9LF2d4b 2 days ago