You may have noticed that familiar black and white logo on our menus and probably thought “Did Earls change their fish??”
Well, to answer your question… Nope!! It’s the same fish we’ve always had on our menu, because we’ve always thought it was the most sustainable way to go… and now OceanWise thinks so, too. You’ll understand why we feel so proud about having made a good choice all along. Check out the video of Alym Hirji, Executive Chef at Earls above, as he takes us to the Vancouver Aquarium to discuss Ocean Wise!
- Earls President, Mo Jessa taking a quick break to show off our new waiting area at head office!… instagram.com/p/gB3sgdmtbE/ 5 hours ago
- Happy Monday! We’ve got plenty of great items featured in our restaurants today. Come on in and check them out! #TGIM 8 hours ago
- Will you be coming in for #brunch this morning? #Frittata #delicious http://t.co/ln7cKZ4Xpn 2 days ago
- What are you up to this weekend? May we suggest enjoying our #EggsBenny? It should be top of the to do list! ow.ly/i/3s6Rv #brunch 3 days ago
- Earls Introduces a New Brunch Menu in #Calgary #YYCFood noshingwiththenolands.com/earls-introduc… via @TaraNoland 3 days ago