You may have noticed that familiar black and white logo on our menus and probably thought “Did Earls change their fish??”
Well, to answer your question… Nope!! It’s the same fish we’ve always had on our menu, because we’ve always thought it was the most sustainable way to go… and now OceanWise thinks so, too. You’ll understand why we feel so proud about having made a good choice all along. Check out the video of Alym Hirji, Executive Chef at Earls above, as he takes us to the Vancouver Aquarium to discuss Ocean Wise!
- We sure do @chefdavidwong! RT @earlsTK: We love tomatillos here @earlsTK – DW http://t.co/d1HYfrTojC 1 month ago
- Adorable PSA from @Budweiser. #FriendsAreWaiting ow.ly/BM9p3 1 month ago
- We hope BC students have a great first day back in school! 1 month ago
- Today is the last day that our BC locations are donating profits from our Sante Fe Salad to @BreakfastCanada. http://t.co/mBdB2v7TC9 1 month ago
- We could all use an Earls Chorizo + Mushroom Hash in our lives. #brunch http://t.co/cxVST6YSx0 1 month ago