You may have noticed that familiar black and white logo on our menus and probably thought “Did Earls change their fish??”
Well, to answer your question… Nope!! It’s the same fish we’ve always had on our menu, because we’ve always thought it was the most sustainable way to go… and now OceanWise thinks so, too. You’ll understand why we feel so proud about having made a good choice all along. Check out the video of Alym Hirji, Executive Chef at Earls above, as he takes us to the Vancouver Aquarium to discuss Ocean Wise!
- The Tuesday after a long weekend is rough so take a long lunch. #ThisCallsForRibs http://t.co/a8Ja45Y8fl 2 months ago
- Are you what we like to call wing social? Cast your vote here for your chance to win an Earls gift card! ow.ly/wZlnX 2 months ago
- A #restaurant #design profile on our newest location @EarlsDadeland via @RDDmag ow.ly/wSSos 2 months ago
- A deliciously close up view of our Croque Madame aka the best breakfast ham and grilled cheese sandwich! #brunch http://t.co/9FaoYkyvP2 2 months ago
- How about Earls ribs with warm potato salad and coleslaw for dinner tonight? Just $25! See you soon. http://t.co/n8b32bzDre 2 months ago