On Tuesday July 24th Earls Regina South held their 9th annual customer appreciation golf tournament.
Over 120 of their loyal customers came out to the event where they enjoyed a fun-filled day of golf, were treated to sausages on a house baked hot dog buns (special thanks to baker Sara Zummack), fresh-shucked oysters, and an Earls’ signature, Margaritas.
Along with showing appreciation for their supportive customers Regina South showed their support for a local charity by donating all the proceeds to local Regina charity The Carmicheal Outreach Center; a center that gives hope and a place to grow for those struggling with addiction, poverty, health issues and overwhelming life crisis. This year they were proudly able to donate over $1500 to the center.
Thanks to all our wonderful Regina customers for supporting us throughout the years and thank you to our sponsors for the event Molson Coors, Labatt, El Jimador, Jack Daniels, Jagermeister, Smirnoff and Diageo.
Regional Marketing Manager
Earls Restaurants Ltd.
- #SteakRedemption video; the concept behind our promotion! ow.ly/kPsnA 13 hours ago
- We agree! RT @kirkanast: After much searching I think @earlsrestaurant has the best Caesar in town. 15 hours ago
- Great question! Those contacted for a Steak Redemption did, unfortunately we do not have a (@YouTube youtu.be/W1VTNzDBrR4?a) 16 hours ago
- There are no mi-steaks when it comes to ordering a steak with us #pun #steakredemption #successkid #meme ow.ly/i/24e49 17 hours ago
- Great video! Check out our Signature Steak Rub demo & recipe compliments of @Dailymotion #SteakRedemption ow.ly/l1BSG 2 days ago