Earls Kitchen & Bar “Cherry Creek” in Denver, CO was a participating restaurant in the grand tasting signature event at Cherry Creek North’s Food & Wine soiree Saturday August 20, 2011. Local foodies rejoiced as incredible eats, as well as wines and spirits were offered from some of Cherry Creek North’s most acclaimed restaurants.
Earls Kitchen & Bar did not disappoint as Kitchen Leader Kyle Marley prepared and served pulled pork sliders, house made chips, prawn dynamite rolls and ginger pork gyoza to some 600 attendees.
Cherry Creek Food & Wine is produced by the Cherry Creek Arts Festival (CCAF), a non-profit corporation dedicated to providing access to art experiences and supporting art education in Colorado. A portion of the proceeds benefits CCAF’s year-round art education and outreach programs.
Earls Regional Marketing Manager
- “Replace a song lyric with steak” game– Cause if you liked it then you should’ve put a steak on it #steaksong #steakredemption 15 hours ago
- Feel like having fun this Friday? Let’s play “replace a song lyric with #steak” game. We’ll go first: I like big #steaks and I cannot lie! 17 hours ago
- #SteakRedemption video; the concept behind our promotion! ow.ly/kPsnA 2 days ago
- We agree! RT @kirkanast: After much searching I think @earlsrestaurant has the best Caesar in town. 2 days ago
- Great question! Those contacted for a Steak Redemption did, unfortunately we do not have a (@YouTube youtu.be/W1VTNzDBrR4?a) 2 days ago