Archive for July, 2012
On Tuesday July 24th Earls Regina South held their 9th annual customer appreciation golf tournament. Over 120 of their loyal customers came out to the event where they enjoyed a fun-filled day of golf, were treated to sausages on a house baked hot dog buns (special thanks to baker Sara Zummack), fresh-shucked oysters, and an Earls’ ...
The 5 foot high parrot, which stands over 10 feet when on its perch, that has graced the front of Earls Edmonton Tin Palace on Jasper Avenue for the past 25 years, will not be part of the new décor when the 30 year old restaurant, which closed Monday, reopens in late November after a ...
Every so often, we have to switch a few items off of the Earls menu, in order to make space for a new item. Our new items are always the result of a lot of research, development and testing... but sometimes, the items that we switch off strike a chord with our wonderful patrons, and ...
- #SteakRedemption video; the concept behind our promotion! ow.ly/kPsnA 15 hours ago
- We agree! RT @kirkanast: After much searching I think @earlsrestaurant has the best Caesar in town. 17 hours ago
- Great question! Those contacted for a Steak Redemption did, unfortunately we do not have a (@YouTube youtu.be/W1VTNzDBrR4?a) 18 hours ago
- There are no mi-steaks when it comes to ordering a steak with us #pun #steakredemption #successkid #meme ow.ly/i/24e49 19 hours ago
- Great video! Check out our Signature Steak Rub demo & recipe compliments of @Dailymotion #SteakRedemption ow.ly/l1BSG 2 days ago