Archive for June, 2012
One restaurant will pay back investment in 3.2 years, the other in less than a year When you're a successful 30-year-old restaurant group claiming pioneering rights for "West Coast Casual" dining, ambiance is a big part of your recipe. So when Earl's Kitchen and Bar decided to upgrade to more energy efficient lighting, it was a careful ...
With inspiration from Latin American markets where fresh tropical fruits are served sprinkled with salt and chili pepper, our new summer margarita serves up fresh muddled pineapple, our own house made ginger syrup and fresh squeezed lime juice with a salt, sugar and cayenne pepper rim that tantalizes your sweet, salty and spicy senses Usually, I ...
- #SteakRedemption video; the concept behind our promotion! ow.ly/kPsnA 14 hours ago
- We agree! RT @kirkanast: After much searching I think @earlsrestaurant has the best Caesar in town. 16 hours ago
- Great question! Those contacted for a Steak Redemption did, unfortunately we do not have a (@YouTube youtu.be/W1VTNzDBrR4?a) 17 hours ago
- There are no mi-steaks when it comes to ordering a steak with us #pun #steakredemption #successkid #meme ow.ly/i/24e49 18 hours ago
- Great video! Check out our Signature Steak Rub demo & recipe compliments of @Dailymotion #SteakRedemption ow.ly/l1BSG 2 days ago