Archive for November, 2011
After moving into the neighbourhood less than six months ago Earls Kitchen and Bar Colossus felt it was time give back to the community that welcomed them with open arms. On Tuesday November 8th Earls Kitchen and Bar in cooperation with Palladini Leasing, hosted a charity gala in honour of the Vaughan Health Care Foundation. This event, ...
Thursday October 20, 2011 Earls Kitchen & Bar “Cherry Creek North” Executive Chef Kyle Marley assisted by Chef Derek Ray participated as demonstrating culinary artists in the 5th Annual Cook for the Cause. Cook for the Cause is a delicious event to help fight the battle against breast cancer. Cooking demonstrations were featured on the ...
- #SteakRedemption video; the concept behind our promotion! ow.ly/kPsnA 8 hours ago
- We agree! RT @kirkanast: After much searching I think @earlsrestaurant has the best Caesar in town. 10 hours ago
- Great question! Those contacted for a Steak Redemption did, unfortunately we do not have a (@YouTube youtu.be/W1VTNzDBrR4?a) 11 hours ago
- There are no mi-steaks when it comes to ordering a steak with us #pun #steakredemption #successkid #meme ow.ly/i/24e49 12 hours ago
- Great video! Check out our Signature Steak Rub demo & recipe compliments of @Dailymotion #SteakRedemption ow.ly/l1BSG 2 days ago